Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Saturday, June 25, 2011

I just did this from a challenge on the Creative Addictions forum. We had to do a mermaid tag and several tuts were offered to pick from. I chose the Siren of the Sea tut by Tonya's Temptations. I love this one cause it's totally old school. You know doesn't use scraps, just filters.

2 comments:

  1. WOW hon you rocked my tut! I love how it turned out, great job ♥

    ReplyDelete