Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Saturday, June 25, 2011
I didn't do the challenges last week, just had no ideas at all. Below are this week's challenges.



Challenge 1 involved making a tag with pink, black and white. Then it had to have a ribbon, sparkles and a butterfly. I created the forum set above. It's loosely based on a tut by Just Fi, you can find it here.

Challenge 2 involved making a winter themed tag but the predominant colors had to be green and red with a touch of silver or gold. It didn't have to be Christmas, just winter. I did a tut by Bright at Creative Addictions. I've done it before but changed it slightly. You can find it here. I used Xenofex 2 Constellation to make the stars sparkle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment