Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Challenge tags


Our 1st challenge last week, the theme was diamonds. It could have diamonds on it, diamond shapes, diamond wordart, just as long as the tag fit the theme. A friend of mine made me a tag with this template and I knew it was perfect and so I had to get it. It's supposed to be available on the Creative Misfits blog but her and I couldn't find it so she sent it to me in email. So sorry I can't give you a link to a specific post. I suspect it's one that doesn't show all the templates in the preview. The creator is Sapph if that helps any. 

For the 2nd challenge, we had to use a dreams wordart from Creative Misfits and 2 of these 7 elements:
Sparkles, Feather, Ribbon, Heart, Frame, Silver or a butterfly. 
I used a frame and sparkles. The tube is a bonus tube from CDO that was only available till the end of May. I'm contemplating writing a tut for this tag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment