Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Monday, August 6, 2012
Ok I have a bunch of tags with links to share today.


These first two tags are from tuts by ooh...babelicious. You can find them here and here.






These next 4 tags are from tuts by Becky's Creations. You can find them here, here and here.




This forum set is from a tut by Vaybs. You can find it at Creative Addictions here.



This tag is actually a smaller version of my current timeline cover on Facebook. The tut is by Bethy at Dazzled By Beth-Ann. You can find it here.


This tag is from a tut by Mystery Designs. You can find it here.


This explosion of pink tag is from a tut by Angel Tuts. You can find it here.



These next 2 tags are from tuts by SuthrnPrincess Tuts. You can find them here and here.


This tag is from a tut by HorsePlay's Pasture Tutorials. You can find it here. She does not provide a direct link to the kit used, and it's hard to find so here's the link.


This tag is from a tut by Tasha's Playground. You can find it here.

Well that's all of them. Whew! Didn't realized I've done that many tags just in the last few weeks. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment