Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Hello readers, I have 8 tags with links to share with you today.

This first tag is from a tut by K'Lani. You can find it here.

This next tag is from a tut by Gwils at Creative Addictions. You can find it here. She does not provide a direct link to the kit and it took me awhile to find it, so to make it easier, you can find the kit here.

This next tag is from a tut by Beth at JBeths Diversionz. You can find the tut here.

This sweet tag is from a tut at Tutorials by Sue. You can find it here.

This tag is from a tut by Serena at PSP Fantastic. You can find it here.



 These last 3 tags are from tutorials by Marj. You can find them here, here and here.

I have 1 more but I want to finish getting the tut for it written before I post it, so be on the lookout for it, hopefully within the next couple days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment