Saturday, August 25, 2012

8 New Tags

Hello readers, I have 8 tags with links to share with you today.

This first tag is from a tut by K'Lani. You can find it here.

This next tag is from a tut by Gwils at Creative Addictions. You can find it here. She does not provide a direct link to the kit and it took me awhile to find it, so to make it easier, you can find the kit here.

This next tag is from a tut by Beth at JBeths Diversionz. You can find the tut here.

This sweet tag is from a tut at Tutorials by Sue. You can find it here.

This tag is from a tut by Serena at PSP Fantastic. You can find it here.



 These last 3 tags are from tutorials by Marj. You can find them here, here and here.

I have 1 more but I want to finish getting the tut for it written before I post it, so be on the lookout for it, hopefully within the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment