Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Challenge Tags

Ok the following are challenge tags from Creative Addictions.


So for this first tag. I did this tut by Mystery Designs.


This one is from a tut by Disturbed by Gaby.


Then I did this tut by PSP Pastimes.


Then this adorable tag is from a tut by Tuts By Abstract. I thought this cute tube by Maryline Cazenave was perfect.

Now this next tag, I like this tut so much I did it twice. The animation looks difficult, but it really isn't. It's much easier then it looks and the tut is well written.



Now I did one more tut challenge that was posted at Creative Addictions, it's the current header tag on my blog. You can find that tut here. It's a bitchy tag and I didn't want a bitchy tag. So I did a love tag instead.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful results!!! Thanks so much for playing with one of my tuts, I love your result and choice of tube! Beautifully done :) xx

    ReplyDelete