Saturday, February 4, 2012

Challenge tags

Ok there's going to be a lot of tags on this post cause I'm a couple weeks behind on posting. So first up we have this one...


Our challenge for this tag was we had to do one of two tutorials. I chose this one. I thought this gorgeous tube from Olivia fit the tag well.

Our second challenge for that week was to use a template. I chose this one, and my tag is below.


Then for last week's challenges, the first challenge was to pick a tutorial from either Fiona, or Mona. I chose Fi's Rainbow End tutorial.


Then for the 2nd challenge we had to make a monotone tag with a pop of color. I found this tut and thought it was perfect. And of course Jennifer Janesko's art is always gorgeous. Though I was a bit irritated that the ribbon provided in the supplies was NOT the ribbon shown on the sample tag. So I didn't use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment