Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge tags

The two CDO yahoo groups that I am both do a lucky tag draw. You can win free tubes. These are my two entries, one for each group.


This one is from a tut I've been wanting to do for a long time. Finally got a chance. It's from Graphics Funhouse. You can find it here. And for some reason the animation won't work unless I show the image full size. So to see what it looks like, just click on the tag. I've fixed it so it'll open in a new tab/window so you won't leave this page.


This is one of  Vix's tuts. I like the "old school" feel of it. Scraps are great but sometimes it's nice to revert to the old ways.  Again animation doesn't seem to be working right. I wonder if this is an issue with Blogger cause I never had a problem until the last day or so. Would be curious to know if anybody else is having similar issues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment