Thursday, August 25, 2011

Challenge tags


Challenge 1 last week was to create a tag had a ribbon, a flower, sparkles and the color pink and had to represent 1 of the 4 seasons. So here's mine. I forgot about the seasons part but I think Summer fits, I mean daisies are a Summer flower right? LOL  So this one from a tut by Vix, she has awesome tuts. You can find it here.

Challenge 2 was to do any tag we wanted. A friend had posted a link to a tut recently and had trouble with the animation so I decided to try it myself. It's also one of Vix's tuts. You can find it here. I had the same problem with the animation she did. No matter what I did, it would not look like Vix's tag. So I made some adjustments and I really like how mine looks. Though I'm not sure if the animation is showing properly. Blogspot is being finicky tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment