Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
This first tag is from a tut by Abstract Creations. It's written for Photoshop but I made it in PSP since I have very little PS knowledge and parts of it were just too confusing. You can find the tut here.

This next tag is from a tut by Dee-Gee Creations. It uses a PTU kit but the kit is inexpensive. You can find the tut here.

This last tag is from a tut by Just Fi. This one also uses a PTU kit but it was inexpensive also if I remember correctly. You can find the tut here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment