Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forum tags & Avatars to share



This forum set is from a tut by Tagalicious Tags & Tuts. You can find it here.




This forum set is from a tut by Gold Dust Tutorials. You can find it here.



This tag is based on a tut by Gwils at Creative Addictions. You can find it here. I had to modify it to work with my tube, plus I used a different animation. I also opted not to make a matching avatar as it just looked weird with her head sideways and looked even weirder when I rotated it to the left. lol


Now in addition to other Snags/Extras that I have made, I've now posted Avatars for sharing. You can find the 2 above plus here's 2 new ones that I created below, and many more. I've done most common letters. But there are instructions on my fotki page on how to request one.



No comments:

Post a Comment