Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Saturday, April 23, 2011

So I started working on this tag. I knew I wanted to use this tube but I felt I wanted to try it with something else also. So I made it slightly different with the other tube also. 


I think I like the first one the best though. These are based on a tut by Chatita, I started following it, but it's not written well so just kinda did my own thing based on the picture, you can find it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment