Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Free ScrapKits

I found out about this on Creative Addictions.


Shared with permission from Jolene R. Burke (PTE)
TAGGERS: I've posted the link to all my kits. 73 of them! I suggest downloading the Kit Preview folder first. That way you can see the previews in case there's something you don't want. Enjoy! :)

NO CREDITS REQUIRED (of course), please do with them what you will. Regardless of my TOU inside (because I didn't have time to take them out), you may recolor, mess around and change them, that's fine with me. Have fun with them. They are all tagger size and in .PSD format, and previews are included in the files to make it easier.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/F-LKbdrV/Kits.html


I have downloaded all of them, if you have some problems, it's probably 4shared being finicky, just try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment