Like My Blog

Chat

My Blinkies


Feel free to snag my blinkie below.

I CT for:

 photo mpp2-vi.gif

Blog Creed

I have a promise to you. Whenever I link to somebody else's blog, I always link to the direct post unless it's something that doesn't have a post. I make sure that all links open in a new tab/window. I strive to write my tuts easy to read and follow. I always include a screenshot when I feel the tut calls for it. However, I admit that I am not perfect, if I miss something, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

Listen & Win

977music.com - Free Internet Radio and Music
Monday, June 26, 2017
This tutorial was written by me on 06/26/2017 and assumes you have working knowledge of PSP. Any similarities to other tuts is purely coincidental and not done on purpose.


For this tut you will need:
PSP - I use version X3 but most versions will do
Font of choice, I used La Brint Light (free for the next 7 days)
Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Let's begin, remember to save often.

Open up a new workspace 900 x 400. Flood fill with white.

Select your font, size 125, create as vector, kerning -25. Foreground null, background black. Click on your workspace and type your name. For this font, I found lower case looks best.

Center in your canvas and convert to raster. Rename this layer Outline. With this layer active, click OUTSIDE the text with your magic wand. If your name has any spaces inside the letter, like mine does with the 'e' and 'a', click inside those with your magic wand as well. Now invert selection. Contract by 2. Keep selected.

Add a new raster layer, rename Fill. Click on your flood fill tool and then click in the foreground box. Click the Gradient tab and find a gradient you like. The one I used comes preinstalled with PSP and it's called Cyan-Magenta-Yellow. Angle 45, repeat 10.

Making sure you are on the Fill layer, click inside each letter. Deselect. Move this layer below your Outline layer.

Apply Eye Candy 5 Impact, Glass with the Clear, No Drop Shadow setting. If you don't have EC 5, you could use another glass filter.

Activate your outline layer and merge down 1 time. Apply Eye Candy 4000, Gradient glow with a standard white glow. Again, you could use another filter with a gradient glow if you don't have EC 4000.

Give your name a drop shadow, I used 0, 0, 75, 10.
 
Activate your colored background layer and press delete on your keyboard. Move this layer above your name. Add a watermark if desired. Merge visible and crop layer opaque.

Save as a png or merge all and save as a jpg. Congrats, you're done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment